Windows Firewall Control 188.8.131.52
Windows Firewall Control 184.108.40.206 is powerful Anti Virus and Security solution, latest version of this program have ben ready for downloaded. Free Windows Firewall Control 220.127.116.11 Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now Windows Firewall Control 18.104.22.168 from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
High Filtering – All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
Medium Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
Low Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can
block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
Changes in v22.214.171.124:
- New: A new read only check box column named “Extended properties” was added in Manage Rules window. It indicates if a rule contains extra properties which are not displayed in WFC.
- Improved: The search functionality from Manage Rules was improved by adding a 0.5 seconds delay between the text update event and the actual start of the search. This removes the intermediate results which were triggered between characters typing. The search is now more smooth.
- Fixed: WFC service fails to start on computers where WMI is not available. The code was updated and a warning is logged instead of crashing the service.
- Fixed: The loading of the firewall rules in Manage Rules is executed twice on the opening of the window. The duplicate call was removed and the rules should load faster.
- Fixed: When launching “wfc -rp”, there is no active view and the rules are missing.
- Fixed: ICMP Types are not displayed correctly for rules defined for protocol ICMPv4.
- Fixed: ICMP Types are not correctly set when switching the protocol from ICMPv4 to ICMPv6 or vice versa.
- Fixed: All locations check boxes are unchecked when opening in Properties dialog a rule defined for an application package in Windows 10.
- Fixed: The WFC service (126.96.36.199) can’t be stopped from services.msc. The service must be killed from Task Manager.
Download Windows Firewall Control 188.8.131.52
Keymaker by Petok v3.6: