Windows Firewall Control 220.127.116.11
Windows Firewall Control 18.104.22.168 is powerful Anti Virus and Security solution, latest version of this program have ben ready for downloaded. Free Windows Firewall Control 22.214.171.124 Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now Windows Firewall Control 126.96.36.199 from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
High Filtering – All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
Medium Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
Low Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can
block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
Changes in v188.8.131.52:
- New: Added a shortcut to “Windows Firewall with Advanced Security” in the properties dialog of a rule to easily access WFwAS when the user wants to modify properties which are not available in the WFC user interface.
- Fixed: On Windows 10, when duplicating a rule, the following properties are not copied for the new rule: Application Package, Authorized Local Principals, Excepted Local Principals, Authorized Computers, Excepted Computers, Local User Owner.
- Fixed: On Windows 10, the partial policy import/export does not preserve the defined authorized computers, authorized users and the application package.
- Fixed: On Windows 10, duplicating a rule with Action set to Encrypt or Secure does not create the duplicated rule.
- Fixed: “Add to group” context menu available in Manage Rules window should not contain the Windows Store apps groups.
Download Windows Firewall Control 184.108.40.206
Keymaker by Petok v3.4:
Keymaker by UNIS: