TamoSoft CommView for WiFi 7.1 Build 805
The TamoSoft CommView for WiFi 7.1 Build 805 is powerful Networking tools, new version of this program has ben ready for downloaded. Free TamoSoft CommView for WiFi 7.1 Build 805 Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now TamoSoft CommView for WiFi 7.1 Build 805 from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
CommView for WiFi – a tool for monitoring and analyzing network packets on wireless networking standards 802.11 a / b / g / n, combines performance, flexibility and ease of use. CommView for WiFi can capture all network packets transmitted on the air, for further detailed display important information such as the list of access points and nodes, statistics for each node and the channel, signal strength, a list of packets and network connections, protocol distribution charts, etc. With this information, CommView can help you view and analyze every packet to identify problems in the networks more efficiently troubleshoot software and hardware.
CommView for WiFi – a comprehensive and affordable tool for wireless LAN administrators, experts in the field of network security, network programmers, or anyone who wants to see the whole picture of the WLAN traffic. This program works in Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 or Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 (supported by 32 – and 64-bit versions) to work requires a compatible wireless network adapter. A list of compatible adapters listed below:
- What you can do with CommView for WiFi
- Scan the air for the stations and access points Wi-Fi.
- Intercept wireless traffic 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n.
- Specify WEP or WPA keys to decrypt encrypted packets.
- To see detailed statistics IP-connections: IP-addresses, ports, sessions, etc.
- Reconstruct TCP-session.
- Set up alerts that notify you about important events, such as suspicious packets, high bandwidth utilization, unknown
- See chart IP-protocols and upper layer protocols.
- Monitor bandwidth.
Crack by yoza: