Oxford Learner's Dictionary of Academic English with iWriter is powerful oficces and writen tools, latest version of this program have ben ready for downloaded. Free Oxford Learner's Dictionary of Academic English with iWriter Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now Oxford Learner's Dictionary of Academic English with iWriter from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English with iWriter
Here’s another great dictionary from Oxford incdluing iWriter with American and British English sound options..
Helps students learn the language they need to write academic English, whatever their chosen subject. The Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English helps students learn the words and phrases used in academic writing, and how to use them in their own academic written work. With Oxford Academic iWriter on CD-ROM.
The only learner’s dictionary to focus exclusively on academic English, the Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English is specifically designed for learners studying, or preparing to study, academic subjects on English-medium university courses. Based on the 85-million-word Oxford Corpus of Academic English, it provides all the tools students need to develop their academic writing skills.
Includes hundreds of academic usage notes, full-sentence examples based on real academic texts, reference pages, and a 48-page Oxford Academic Writing Tutor. The CD-ROM includes the Oxford Academic iWriter, an interactive writing tutor.
– In-depth treatment of over 22,000 words, phrases and meanings
– Informed by the 85-million-word Oxford Corpus of Academic English, which includes a broad range of textbooks and academic journals from 26 different disciplines within the subject areas of humanities, social sciences, life sciences and physical sciences
– 50,000 corpus-based examples show words in genuine academic contexts and help students use words correctly
– Academic Word List words marked, showing students the most important academic words to learn first
– 690 collocation notes, with full-sentence examples, show over 26,000 collocations and word patterns
– 80 Thesaurus notes, Grammar Points and Which Word? notes
– Language Banks help with functions such as linking ideas and describing trends
– 48-page Oxford Academic Writing Tutor with model texts and writing tips helps students structure and write a variety of assignments, including essays and dissertations
– The Oxford Academic iWriter on the CD-ROM, an interactive version of the Writing Tutor, provides frameworks for students to write their own assignments
– 47-page reference section includes information about academic grammar, as well as punctuation, numbers and measurements, help with irregular verbs and a list of geographical names with pronunciation
Oxford Learner’s Dictionary of Academic English with iWriter : 695.35 MB