Microsoft Translator v3.0.183 is must have mobile phone tools like profesional mobile enginering, new version of this software have ben ready for downloaded. Free Microsoft Translator v3.0.183 Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now Microsoft Translator v3.0.183 from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
Requirements: Android 4.3 and up | File size: 52,2 MB
Microsoft Translator helps you break the language barrier whenever you’re traveling or have a need to translate anything in your daily life. Quickly translate phrases on your Android Wear device, or use the companion phone app when it’s more convenient.
– On your watch: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages
– Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
– Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you’re trying to communicate
– Bookmark your translations for later use
– All your translations are synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too
– On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations your watch’s language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places). You can also copy & paste translations and to other apps
The Microsoft Translator app is powered by cutting edge technology that’s also used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, Amazon Kindle, WeChat and many more.
Microsoft Translator supports: Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(S), Chinese(T), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer’etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
– Japanese and Hindi transliteration support
– Filipino available for offline text translation
– Language swap button for voice translation fixed
– Accessibility fixes for ease of use with screen readers and keyboard navigation
– Updated authentication mechanism
– Other UI fixes