Macrium Reflect 6.0.638 WinPE BootCD (WinPE 5.0)
Macrium Reflect 6.0.638 WinPE BootCD (WinPE 5.0)> is recomeded Operating System Tool, latest version of this program have ben ready for downloaded. Free Macrium Reflect 6.0.638 WinPE BootCD (WinPE 5.0) Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now Macrium Reflect 6.0.638 WinPE BootCD (WinPE 5.0) from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datfilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
Macrium Reflect 6.0.638 WinPE BootCD (WinPE 5.0 x86/x64)
Macrium Reflect 6 – Our image based backup and disaster recovery solutions have taken another big step forward in speed, simplicity and power. Our entire focus is helping organisations protect business critical data and systems, without fuss and budget breaking costs.
What’s new in Macrium Reflect 6:
Rapid Delta Restore (RDR)
Using advanced delta detection technology RDR can rapidly recover data from single, or multiple full backups. Cuts restore times by 90% or more.
Pre-defined backup plan templates
The Macrium Reflect scheduling engine is pre-loaded with templates for traditional, Incremental forever, or you can create your own custom plan.
An efficient method to continuously maintain a defined number of the most recent incremental backups. The oldest incremental files are consolidated into a single synthetic delta.
SSD Trim support
This features provides automated SSD optimization providing enhanced SSD performance and longevity.
Rapid Delta Clone (RDC)
Improving further on the cloning capabilities using technology based on RDR to speed up disk cloning activities by 90% or more.
GFS with backup chain protection
The traditional GFS backup template has been pre-configured with monthly, weekly, daily activities, and retention rules. Simplifies management of backup chains.
Custom backup plan support
Allows administrators the flexibility of creating custom backup plans that provide the level of protection they require.
Quote:What’s New in Version 6.0.638:
* Version 6.0.638 fixes the following issues:
– “Failed to create empty document” message at start-up
– A fresh install of v6 over an existing v5 install could cause an error message box to be displayed when starting Reflect until next reboot. This has been resolved.
– Unnecessary backup file ‘Splits’ when free space is low
– When starting a backup the maximum backup file size was set to the remaining free space on the backup drive. This is unnecessary if a ‘Free Space Threshold’ is set in the retention rules and could cause an unnecessary ‘split’ of the backup file. This has been resolved.
– Windows PE build failure
– Windows PE rescue media could fail to build if the location of the PE files was on a disconnected drive or if there was insufficient free space. This has been resolved.
– Default retention rules ordered incorrectly
– In the ‘Edit Defaults’ ‘Retention Rules’ property page, the selection for ‘Backups’, ‘Days’ and ‘Weeks’ was not in the correct sequence. This has been resolved.
– ‘Differential’ option not available when selecting the ‘Other Actions’ menu in the ‘Restore’ tab
– The Differential backup option was missing if the backup was created with ‘the ‘Synthetic Full’ option checked. This has been resolved.
Macrium Reflect 6.0.638 WinPE BootCD (WinPE 5.0 x86/x64)-ISO
(WinPE 5.0 x86): 134.02 MB
(WinPE 5.0 x64): 209.31 MB