JAM Software TreeSize Professional 18.104.22.1680 Portable is recomeded Operating System Tool, latest version of this program have ben ready for downloaded. Free JAM Software TreeSize Professional 22.214.171.1240 Portable Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now JAM Software TreeSize Professional 126.96.36.1990 Portable from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
File Size: 38.4 MB
TreeSize Professional is a powerful and flexible hard disk space manager for all Windows versions and client/server versions currently supported by Microsoft. Native 64 Bit support makes sure that available memory will never pose a restriction – not even on the largest systems. More than 87,000 customers trust TreeSize.
Why TreeSize Professional:
– Manage and clean up disk space efficiently
– Visualize disk usage
– Detailed analysis, right down to the lowest directory levels
– Find and remove redundant files
– Numerous export and reporting options
– The versatile duplicate file search
Manage disk space and scan your hard disks
Find out which folders are the largest on your drives and recover precious disk space. Use TreeSize as a hard disk cleanup tool: find space hogs and remove them. Graphical analyses provide a quick visualization of disk space usage. TreeSize Professional shows you folder size and allocated disk space as well as owner and permissions, the last access date, the NTFS compression rate, and much more information for selected folders or drives.
Search for Redundant Files
The integrated versatile file search helps you find old, big, temporary, and duplicate files on drives, entire servers or the entire network. Search results can be moved, deleted or exported to a ZIP file.
Print, Export, or Compare Results
You can print detailed reports and charts or export the collected data to many different formats such as XML, XLS, TXT, CSV and many more. Compare XML reports or take shapshots of your disk space usage to track its development over time.
The application has an intuitive Explorer-like user interface and supports drag and drop operations. It is fast, multi-threaded, and supports Unicode- and NTFS-specific features. TreeSize Professional can be started the context menu of every folder or drive.
Efficient Disk Space Management all perspectives
– See the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
– Visualize disk usage in the pie or bar chart.
– Tree maps visualize hierarchies and sizes of subfolders in the selected directory.
– Detailed view with single files and additional information (e.g. date of last access).
– Statistics about file types and file owners for every branch.
– Filter the file system tree on the left by a certain user or file type.
– See a list of the 100 largest files.
– Distribution of occupied disk space by file age.
– Scan FTP, WebDAV, and SharePoint servers.
– Disk Space Management on smartphones and mobile devices.
Versatile File Search
– Integrated file search.
– Fully customizable file search.
– Archive, copy, or move the results of the TreeSize File Search, for instance lar, old, or temporary files or files of a certain type.
– Search multiple drives, whole servers and even your entire network neighborhood.
– Search results can be exported, moved, deleted or passed to any executable file or script.
– TreeSize offers a powerful duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 or SHA256 checksums. TreeSize also enables you to easily deduplicate files using hardlinks.
Exporting and Reporting
– TreeSize enables you to export scan results (showing the directory structure) to many different formats such as Excel, XML, HTML, text/CSV file, clipboard, or email.
– Export a list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders, for example for use in a database.
– Save the data to an XML file and load it again later.
– See which folders have grown: Compare a saved XML file to a current version of the file system branch, TreeSize Professional displays the difference between the two scans.
– Take snapshots of the current state of disk space usage and compare them with snapshots Windows takes automatically.
Customized Analyses & Views
– Configure displayed columns for the details view, Excel export, text file and printed reports.
– Include and exclude certain files or folders in your scans.
– Command line options allow automatic and scheduled scans of your hard disk (e.g. overnight) and generating reports.
– Comfortable interface simplifies creation and editing of scheduled scans and exports as Windows tasks.
High Performance thanks to Multithreading
– Browse the results during scanning.
– Scan and view several folders at the same time.
– Automatic adjustment of the number of threads that are used for a scan.
Full NTFS Support
– Unicode file and folder names are supported.
– File based NTFS compression.
– Hardlinks and Alternate Data Streams (ADS).
– File paths longer than 255 characters will be found and processed correctly.
– Analyse NTFS permissions.
Perfect Integration with the Windows Explorer
– Explorer context menu supported inside the TreeSize window.
– TreeSize Professional can be started within the Windows Explorer.
– Drag and Drop is enabled.
– On a Windows Core Server TreeSize can serve as a graphical user interface.
Full Network Support
– TreeSize Professional offers full support for network drives and scans UNC paths like Servershare.
Changes in V6.3.7 (12 Apr 2017)
– Bugfix – File Search: Search type “Oldest Files” potentially delivered incorrect results when option “Return complete branches only” was selected.
– Bugfix – File Search: File sizes and date values of folders in user-defined file search were incorrect in a few cases.
– Bugfix – File Search: The format selected under “Options > View > Date/Time Format” is now correctly applied for the columns “Last Accessed” and “Creation Date”.
– Bugfix – File Search: The detection of errors occurring in PowerShell scripts used with the option “Pass items to executable as parameter” in the dialog “Move Items” has been improved.
– File Search: The height of the dropdown-list containing the drives is now saved by TreeSize. Users with many drives no longer need to manually resize it after restart.
– Bugfix: When the command line option /READONLY is used, no explorer context menu is shown in “Details” and “Top 100” view anymore.
– Bugfix: A problem, which produced unexpected results when moving columns using drag and drop, was corrected.
– Bugfix: Infrequently occurring compatibility problems with the .NET framework that showed up especially for older Windows version were fixed.
– A chapter in the TreeSize help now explains how to search for file names containing invalid characters using the “Custom Search” and how to replace them using the example of SharePoint.
– A few minor fixes and improvements have been incorporated.