FlashFXP 5.3.0 Build 3929
FlashFXP 5.3.0 Build 3929 is recomeded Operating System Tool, latest version of this program have ben ready for downloaded. Free FlashFXP 5.3.0 Build 3929 Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now FlashFXP 5.3.0 Build 3929 from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
FlashFXP is a powerful and popular FTP and FXP Client loaded with features for the power user. FlashFXP has an intuitive and full featured user interface, allowing you to do all the common tasks with just a few clicks. It also support full drag & drop, so you can transfer files, synchronize folders, find files and schedule tasks with just one click. Using the FTP protocol, you can transfer files from remote servers to your computer, or even to another remote server. It makes it easy to update your Web site, download files from the company server, or even download files from the internet that always seem to fail using your Web browser. It allows you to transfer files between two sites (FXP), resume incomplete downloads, synchronize directories, schedule multiple tasks, and more. Available in over 20 languages. FlashFXP offer security, performance, and reliability that you can always count on to get your job done quickly and efficiently. Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain your website, Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more, Share your files with your friends and co-workers, or even use it to download other shareware!
FlashFXP Features :
- Fully tested and supports gigabit speeds (including Jumbo Frames)
- MODE Z support for on-the-fly streaming compression.
- Support for FEAT and â€œstat -lâ€ fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
- Download and upload speed limiting. Save some of your bandwidth for browsing the web.
- Advanced Skip list.
- Optional caching of remote directory lists.
- Updated all app services to use a single unified domain for program updates, translation updates/submissions, license key updates, and crash reports.
- Fixed: In some cases program updates downloaded through LiveUpdate incorrectly failed the validation check and were reported as invalid or incomplete.
- Fixed: The custom command macro “/loadstr ” was not loading the specified rule set.
- Fixed: The local browser breadcrumb was mangling non-English characters on keyboard input.
- Fixed: Connecting to a FTP+TLS server via a proxy server on listening on 127.0.0.1 with the option “use site IP for passive mode connections” checked didn’t work as expected and the proxy IP was used.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.