Emsisoft Anti-Malware/Internet Security 10.0.0.5561
Emsisoft Anti-Malware/Internet Security 10.0.0.5561 is powerful Anti Virus and Security solution, latest version of this program have ben ready for downloaded. Free Emsisoft Anti-Malware/Internet Security 10.0.0.5561 Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now Emsisoft Anti-Malware/Internet Security 10.0.0.5561 from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
Surf Protection prevents the connection to known dangerous and fraudulent websites.
If you unintentionally try to access a website that spreads trojans, spyware, or any other type of malicious program, Emsisoft Anti-Malware will prevent you from connecting. Our software does this by utilizing a built-in list of known dangerous and fraudulent websites, which is automatically updated every hour.
Real-time File Guard scans for malware in real-time.
This crucial layer of protection checks all files that are downloaded or run against more than 10 million signatures of known malicious software. The Emsisoft Anti-Malware File Guard is intelligent by design and self-optimizes continuously, allowing for real-time protection that scans dozens of files every single second. Most importantly, File Guard operates in the background of your computer, meaning you don’t feel the impact of its power.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Changes in v10.0.0.5561:
- Improved: Behavior Blocker performance.
- Improved: Display of the scan-type on the Current Scan screen.
- Improved: Stability of the Surf Protection / Import hosts file functionality.
- Improved: Minor GUI improvements.
- Fixed: Startup/shutdown delays in Windows 10.
- Fixed: An occasional crash in the trial version dialog.
- Fixed: Occasional crashes: “SaveAutoUpdateSettings” and “Argument out of range”.
- Fixed: An issue where access to Windows file-shares was blocked when File Guard was running in “Thorough” mode.
- Fixed: Cancelling an update in initializing phase resulted in a “connection error” log entry.