Condusiv V-locity 126.96.36.199 is recomeded Operating System Tool, latest version of this program have ben ready for downloaded. Free Condusiv V-locity 188.8.131.52 Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now Condusiv V-locity 184.108.40.206 from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
Windows x86/x64 | English | File Size: 62.79 MB
V-locity® 6.0 is I/O reduction software that guarantees to solve the toughest application performance challenges on virtual servers. V-locity solves the two big I/O inefficiencies in virtual environments that rob 50% of bandwidth VM (virtual machine) to storage with I/O characteristics that are much smaller, more fractured, and more random than they need to be.
V-locity is transparent, set and forget software that solves this problem with large, clean contiguous writes and reads, so more payload is delivered with every I/O operation. In addition, V-locity further reduces I/O to storage by caching hot reads idle, available DRAM. Nothing has to be allocated for cache since V-locity dynamically adjusts to only what is otherwise unused. Most customers serve 50% of their read traffic if there is at least 4GB of available memory during peak operation. If a system is memory constrained, V-locity’s caching engine backs off entirely.
V-locity is most commonly used by virtualized organizations to address their most I/O intensive workloads as its effectiveness scales with workload intensity. This typically means applications running on top of SQL/Oracle/SAP, ERP, VDI, EHR/EMR (MEDITECH), OLTP, Business Intelligence (BI) apps, CRM, Exchange, SharePoint, file servers, backup, and more.
Whether it’s a client facing application whereby users are complaining about sluggish performance during peak load, or a back office batch job or report that is taking too long to complete, V-locity improves business efficiency without the high cost or disruption of new hardware. Since V-locity runs with near-zero overhead, the footprint on compute resources is negligible.
V-locity nstrates the value provided to any one VM or group of VMs by showing the number and percentage of all write requests that are reduced by sequentializing otherwise small, fractured writes and the number and percentage of all read traffic that is cached via DRAM. More importantly, V-locity quantifies the time savings its optimizations and displays a “time saved” dashboard so the ROI is easily justified and expressed in terms that mean the most to the business – time saved. a 30-day trial to see how much time V-locity saves on your hardest hitting application.
Seamless Deployment and Management
V-locity® comes bundled with a web-based Management Console, enabling seamless deployment and centralized management of V-locity on-premises in a virtual or physical environment—or even in the cloud.
With central command and control of assets, licenses, configuration, and performance management, administrators can deploy V-locity to thousands of VMs and/or physical servers in just five clicks, manage a large number of licenses through a web-based interface, and support various pricing models.
– Fast, non-disruptive deployment of V-locity even in the most complex environments
– Easy license and asset management across a wide range of environments and locations
– Support for various license models (perpetual, enterprise site licenses, or subscription-based)
– Ongoing performance validation
V-locity’s management console provides I/O performance monitoring, giving administrators visibility into key I/O metrics to explain workload behavior across different applications—greatly reducing the burden of troubleshooting and tuning for performance.
V-locity provides automated discovery of physical servers, VMs, and Endpoints, and also provides CPU core, host and license discovery. Spend less time and resources on managing assets and more time on the work that matters.
V-locity provides central command and control to install, configure, and manage V-locity products for mid-size to large scale deployments. Administrators can choose presets or configure read and write I/O optimization and create admin-defined exclusions if necessary. Admins can also configure Reporting and alerts by recent activity or workload, schedule ad-hoc reporting by VM or groups of VMs, and receive email alerts by VM or groups of VMs.
V-locity reports on I/O performance VM to storage and back and provides before/after performance reports to validate V-locity ROI. With this level of visibility, V-locity enables administrators to quickly validate application performance; identify and solve I/O performance problems; ensure that applications, VMs, servers, and storage are running at peak performance; proactively manage application SLAs with email alerts set to customized performance thresholds; and access reports on an ongoing basis to measure the value of V-locity.
Whats new in Version 6.0:- Enhanced Performance – Condusiv states that Iometer testing reveals the latest version of IntelliMemory in V-locity 6.0 is 3.6X faster when processing 4K blocks and 2.0X faster when processing 64K blocks.
– Self-Learning Algorithms – IntelliMemory collects and accumulates data on storage access over extended periods of time and employs intelligent analytics to determine which blocks are likely to be accessed at different points throughout the day.
– Cache Effectiveness – By focusing on “cache effectiveness” rather than the commodity and capacity-intensive approach of “cache hits,” V-locity determines the best use of DRAM for caching purposes by collecting data on a wide range of data points (storage access, frequency, I/O priority, process priority, types of I/O, nature of I/O (sequential or random), time between I/Os) – then leverages its analytics engine to identify which storage blocks will benefit the most caching, which also reduces “cache churn” and the repeated recycling of cache block.
– Data Pattern Compression (DPC) – A very lightweight data compression engine, V-locity doesn’t tax the CPU with visible overhead, eliminating the need for dedicated compute resources.
V-locity installs on all Windows virtual machines and supports:
– Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 (or R2)
V-locity installs on all Windows servers and supports:
– Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012 (or R2)
V-locity Management Console master node installs on physical servers and VMs and supports:
– Windows Server 2012 64 bit, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, 64 bit