basICColor catch 5.0.6 build 1845 Multilingual Mac OS X is recomeded Operating System Tool, latest version of this program have ben ready for downloaded. Free basICColor catch 5.0.6 build 1845 Multilingual Mac OS X Full Version Include Crack and Serial Key, download now basICColor catch 5.0.6 build 1845 Multilingual Mac OS X from Solidfiles Tusfiles Datafilehost Mediafire Userscloud and also direct link available (select your favorit filehost to download)
Close basICColor catch 5.0.6 build 1845 Multilingual | MacOSX | 298.8 MB
basICColor catch is the basis for a multitude of tools for color measurement, quality control, PSO certification, statistical analysis of QC jobs, ICC profiling, plate setter calibration and profile optimization.
basICColor catch is a universal and very flexible tool for measuring linearization, profiling, and quality assurance targets. A large variety of instruments and targets are supported. Because basICColor catch is highly automated, it only takes one () mouse click to perform the readings and save the file. You can measure spectral densities – even from instruments that do not support densities like the i1Pro(2) – dot gain, colorimetric values under user specified light conditions. You can import external data and average measurement data based on spectral data. You can take measurements containing up to 16 spectra with different measure illuminants in one pass.
Predefined Templates and Jobs guarantee for the utmost flexibility and automization of measurement tasks. This enables you to perform all functions with just a single mouse click.
Various Measurement Data
basICColor catch allows for saving up to 16 spectra for spectral ICC profiling. Along with L*a*b* you can store densities and dot gain values for linearizing your image setter RIP or digital printer. You can even average multiple measurement data on a spectral basis.
Measurement Device Support
basICColor catch supports a wide range of measurement devices from all the leading manufacturers.
NEW: Measurement conditions M0, M1, M2 according to ISO 13655 with suited instruments, e.g. Konica Minolta FD-7, Konica Minolta FD-9, X-Rite i1Pro2, i1iSis2.
– Software for the measurement of multiple output targets: linearization, profiling and quality assurance targets
– Support for industry standard targets: IT8.7, ECI2002, Ugra / FOGRA, ECI / bvdm Gray Control Strip, IDEAlliance ISO12647-7 Color Control trip, Harlequin Linearization Target, PSO and DNA test forms, Visual Print Reference 10 step wedge, ColorChecker, ColorChecker DC, Digital ColorChecker SG, etc.
– Support of the following instruments: basICColor: DISCUS, SQUID3; Barbieri: SpectroLFP, SpectroPad; ColorPartner: xy-table ColorScout A+ with different Spectrophotometers; Datacolor: Spyder3 SR; Gretag: Spectrolino, SpectroScan; Konica Minolta: FD-5, FD-7, FD-9 (even with optional AutoFeeder), CM-26×0; Techkon: SpectroDens, SpectroJet; X-Rite: 530, SP6x, i1Display2, i1Pro, i1Pro2, i1iO, i1iO2, i1iSis, i1iSis UV-cut, i1iSis2.with different types of light, based on the measurement data averaging spectral data, importing of external data.
– Added chinese manual for: basICColor Licensing, basICColor catch, basICColor calibrate
– Updated language strings DE, EN, JA
– Bugfix: added message warning when importing non-spectral data to QC print measurement
– Bugfix: importing text data with non-catch spectral format
System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.7 and later
Home Page – http://www.basiccolor.de/basiccolor-catch-5-en/